Do you have a minimum order?
Yes, on certain products we request higher order numbers in able to provide less expensive costs per item.
Do you accept purchase orders from Government Agencies or Educational Institutions?
Yes, we accept purchase orders and also offer discounted pricing to qualified accounts! For more information please email email@example.com .
- How can I check my order status online? Please log in using your email address and password, then click on the (view all) in the “My Recent Orders” section to see your complete order history.
After I submit an order, how will I be advised of the order’s progress?
As your order is processed, an email will be sent with the current status. As soon as your order ships, an automatic email will also be sent that includes your tracking number.
Do you sell or release my personal information?
No! We respect your privacy. We will not under any circumstances sell or release your information to anyone without your consent.
I am experiencing trouble with my shopping cart. What can I do?
Shopping cart problems usually occur for one or more of the following reasons:
- Cookies are not enabled, or your browser is configured to disallow precisionroller.com or secure.precisionroller.com cookies.
- Cookies on your computer have become corrupted. (Clearing all cookies should correct this, but please note that, in some cases, this may require you to re-enter passwords you’ve saved on other websites.)
- Your computer’s time is not set correctly.
- You are using security software that restricts or manages Internet access, such as a firewall program.
- If all else fails, try closing all open programs and restart your computer, or try from a different computer.
What happens if an item is backordered?
If an item is found to be out of stock after your order has been placed, we will email or contact you by phone.
What should I do if an item is missing from my order?
First, verify that you’ve received a box for each tracking number associated with your order. If all boxes have been delivered, but you are still missing an item, check the packing material for small items. If you are unable to locate the missing item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Claims for missing items must be made within the first 14 days after the package has been delivered by the carrier.
For all other general/miscellaneous inquiries such as: account information, ordering (including rush processing), shipping, or assistance with a recently-placed order, please direct your correspondence to our customer service or fill out our online contact form. If you prefer, you may email us through your default email handler at email@example.com.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
We do our best to provide the finest customer service and support for our customers! We are making improvements to our site daily in hopes of providing you with the best online shopping experience. Please help us improve our site by giving us your opinion, suggestion and comments. Please write us with your suggestion at Website Suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org.